Friday, January 16, 2009

Sandrina Fasoli's Collection in selected Mango shops.

As a fan of Mango, I was thrilled to see the arrival of Sandrina Fasoli's 2008/2009 exclusive collection at Mangoshop online today.  I believe her collection is still not available at the US retail stores. But hey, you can always go online to shop for the latest trends. (Online Mangoshop)


Sandrina graduated from La Cambre (located in Belgium) in Fashion Design.  She was the first to win the 2007 Mango Fashion Awards.   Her new collection consists of eleven items.  

Check out the pics of some of my faves!

  








The smooth, shimmery satin like texture of the dress produces a  very feminine feel and look.  The colors used are mostly pastels and some black. Loose silhouettes, classic tuxedo elements and asymmetrical features are the main focus of her collection.   

I am thinking of buying  the pink satiny dress (the first pic) 

What do you think? Do you guys like her collection?  

Have a good weekend.


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures you have posted. I also liked the satiny feminine feel of the apparel. I am thinking of buying the trousers/shirt combination listed at mangoshop.com.