Monday, October 19, 2009

Colorful ideas for Entertaining all year long

The Holiday season is nearing and you guys must be so excited about the prospect of receiving gifts and shopping for the perfect presents.

This year, I am focussing more on the entertaining aspect. I was looking around for some table-setting ideas and came across quite a few interesting images as attached below:

#1 Starting off with my favorite home store: ZARA HOME
Ethnic Table Set-up from Zara Home. Who said you need to match everything?
I love the use of different colors for the wine glasses and the dinner plates.

Simple Country Table setting from Zara Home. Clean and Neutral. Love the transparent dining chairs.

All White Table Setup from Zara Home. This might not look too festive, but I like the elegant & sophisticated look of this setting. Perfect for a small cozy dinner party with your friends and family.


#2 Moving on to Table settings by Rebecca Thuss
A special spotlight: Rebecca Thuss worked for Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia for 10 years. She was a Style Director of Martha Stewart Weddings magazine when she received many awards for her outstanding eye for style and creativity. Rebecca is now part of ThusFarrell, a multidisciplinary photography and graphic design firm that she founded with her husband. For more info, Click HERE

I totally adore her table settings. Here are some:









#3 Misc:

Blue and White Table setting by Carolyne Roehm

From House Beautiful
Purple is "in" this year. Love the dark purple red collection here.


#4 nuevo-estilo - My another fav magazine from Spain.
Entertain throughout the year:





These table set ups are mucho cute? so atractivo :)

What do you think? Which one do you like the best?


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Table setting is such an art... You've got some lovely pics.. and I'm coming back to learn more...

Alicia B. Designs said...

I keep forgetting about Zara home--good thing i'm a loyal reader!!

I love the last ones from the spanish mag though. MUCHO AWESOME

anusha said...

Pat: thnx always for leaving your comment. Really appreciate it.
Lish: Gracias mucho for being so loyal :)
I guess something about the spanish designs that keeps me inspired all the time :)

Goose Down said...

Table decorations is an art and you did very great job. Everything put together very will and it's looking absolutely stunning.

Leigha said...

Oh, gorgeous tablescapes!

baby crib said...

When I was a kid my mom always telling me that I should always make sure that our dining table is well arrange. I smile when I saw those photos. I remember my childhood in those photos. The arrangements are so perfect.

Emreen said...

Beautiful table settings... Love the pink setting by Rebecca ... Looks lovely with the flowers and tea lights... !!

anjalimehtus said...



top interior designers in bangaloreIndia's finest decorative arts for luxury home furniture and interiors. Our collection is custom created for you by our experts. we have a tendency to bring the world's best to our doorstep. welfurn is leading Interior design company that gives exquisite styles custom living room furnitureexcellence in producing and Quality standards. will give door-step delivery and can complete the installation at your home.

Unknown said...

replica bags online replica bags india replica bags los angeles